H2H Films is a New York based production company specializing in documentary films and video reporting. Their latest film Outlawed in Pakistan went to Sundance where it was called "among the standouts" by The L.A. Times. An extended version of the film will air on PBS FRONTLINE on May 28th, 2013, which Varity Magazine has called "extraordinary."
In the News
- Variety called the film "extraordinary"
- The Los Angeles Times named the film "one of the standouts" of the Sundance Film Festival
- The New York Times described the evolution of the film from Sundance to FRONTLINE
- Leonard Lopate interviewed Hilke and Habiba on WNYC
- ABC news interviews Habiba Nosheen and Hilke Schellmann about Outlawed in Pakistan at Sundance
- Filmmakers interviewed on NPR about reporting in Pakistan
- The Washington Post speaks to Habiba Nosheen & Hilke Schellman about Pakistan’s justice system